Family, Community & Classroom
Sacred Circle™ aids individuals in connecting to others in a heartfelt, committed way. It provides harmonizing support for groups on a common path, such as families, classrooms or work communities.
Printer Friendly Version
Flower Essence Combination:
(in tinctures and sprays)
- Chicory - redirects needy, self-first disruptive behavior to finding recognition & fulfillment through community service.
- Echinacea - helps heal bitter, attacking, parasitical dispositions... establishes roots that connect one to this Earth & link one to the whole.
- Bloodroot - helps us open to & heal Karmic relationships within our families & communities... opens willingness to transform beliefs, feelings & responses.
- Lily of the Valley - works for harmony of voice & vision among the many... helps each individual voice be heard & held as a sacred dynamic of the group.
- White Lilac - helps those with a quiet, sensitive nature feel socially confident.
- Lake Superior Rock - supports one when rubbing shoulders with the many... helps one confidently reorient to movement & change within the group.
- November Phlox - helps to strengthen communication networks within the group & to the spiritual beings that support the group & its efforts.
- Cleavers - for alienation & feelings of separation... supports attachment & appropriate bonding to others & the whole.
- Yellow Dock - promotes a strong sense of self while instilling an ability to stand tall & comfortably in situations of competition or non-support.
- Cedar - helps heal relationships through phases of growth & change... helps one move beyond charged emotions & unhealed wounds of the past, promoting forgiveness, objectivity, reconciliation & peace.
- Badlands Storm - supports truth in negotiations & the honoring of our commitments.
- Council Cottonwood - supports commitment to involvement, negotiation & democratic process... the sacred council tree of the Ute peoples where Chief Ouray & his wife Chipeta negotiated peace agreements with pioneer settlers.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. Theses products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners.
copyright © 2010 by Merri Walters Great Lakes Sacred Essences sacredessences.com