Family, Community & Classroom
Sacred Circle™ aids individuals in connecting to others in a heartfelt, committed way. It provides harmonizing support for groups on a common path, such as families, classrooms or work communities.
Printer Friendly Version
Flower Essence Combination:
(in tinctures and sprays)
- Chicory - redirects needy, self-first disruptive behavior to finding recognition & fulfillment through community service.
- Echinacea - helps heal bitter, attacking, parasitical dispositions... establishes roots that connect one to this Earth & link one to the whole.
- Bloodroot - helps us open to & heal Karmic relationships within our families & communities... opens willingness to transform beliefs, feelings & responses.
- Lily of the Valley - works for harmony of voice & vision among the many... helps each individual voice be heard & held as a sacred dynamic of the group.
- White Lilac - helps those with a quiet, sensitive nature feel socially confident.
- Lake Superior Rock - supports one when rubbing shoulders with the many... helps one confidently reorient to movement & change within the group.
- November Phlox - helps to strengthen communication networks within the group & to the spiritual beings that support the group & its efforts.
- Cleavers - for alienation & feelings of separation... supports attachment & appropriate bonding to others & the whole.
- Yellow Dock - promotes a strong sense of self while instilling an ability to stand tall & comfortably in situations of competition or non-support.
- Cedar - helps heal relationships through phases of growth & change... helps one move beyond charged emotions & unhealed wounds of the past, promoting forgiveness, objectivity, reconciliation & peace.
- Badlands Storm - supports truth in negotiations & the honoring of our commitments.
- Council Cottonwood - supports commitment to involvement, negotiation & democratic process... the sacred council tree of the Ute peoples where Chief Ouray & his wife Chipeta negotiated peace agreements with pioneer settlers.
copyright © 2010 by Merri Walters Great Lakes Sacred Essences sacredessences.com