Flower Essence Combination:
(in tinctures and sprays)
- Lake Superior Rock - for helping meet the challenges of doing so much and having to constantly reorient..... brings balance to busyness.
- Crab Apple - for realizing all things are possible and feeling supported in missions of faith and hope... a Spring flowering fruit tree that miraculously blossomed in Fall in Michigan as the tree also bore fruit.
- Jupiter Return - for graceful expansion of energy, with perimeters stretching to hold the fullness... from Jupiter bowing low to Earth in 2004.
- Planetary Arch - for balancing and interweaving practical with spiritual... Mars, Saturn, Venus, and Mercury bridging an arch between Pisces and Gemini through Aires and Taurus in 2004.
- Lupine - helps to release clutter and bring Divine order, in a joyful spirit.
- Cedar- for the healing of relationships... creates a neutral space where we can see beyond our charged emotions and unhealed wounds from the past.
- Niagara Falls - helps abundance flow forth in strength and power, assisting in staying with the flow without being carried away by emotions.
- Agawa Bay - for staying within the circle of the holidays & not being called into too many projects.
- Redbud - for putting our whole hearts into what we do, giving and receiving with open hearts & sharing the glory of human kindness.
- Lily of the Valley - for working with the energy of community to harmonize the combining of many voices and hands.
(in sprays only)
- Pink Grapefruit (U.S.A, organic) - for being inspired, self-confident, cheerful & radiant. Strengthens nervous system, balances emotions & brightens dark moods.
- Green Manderine (Italy) - encourages social nature while calming the emotions to help in settling down. Purifies aura, enhancing intuition. Inspires joy.
- Ylang Ylang "Extra" (Comoros, wild-crafted) - soothes anger & frustration. Slows breath, relaxes muscles, unifies. Dispels melancholy & sadness, helping one to feel more light & inner sun. Helpful for living in the present with sensitivity to community.
- Cardamom (Guatemala, wild-crafted) - releases irritability & strengthens focus. Helpful for loosening up emotionally. Warming to the emotions. Weakness or fatigue vanish.
- Atlas Cedarwood (Morocco, organic practices) - for grounding. Strengthens both focus & purposeful action. Releases obsessions, deep-seated fears, worries and paranoia. Helpful for staying in Heart when under stress.
- Cinnamon Leaf (Sri Lanka, wild-crafted) - energizer. Promotes creativity, joy, happiness & strength of purpose. Helps focus while lifting depression and restoring vitality.
- Pink Pepper Tree (Kenya, wild-crafted) - for encouraging awareness, warmth, vitality & emotional stamina. Helpful for keeping grounded and secure during times of change. Stimulating, strengthening & motivating.