Balancing Women's Cycles
Rising Moon™ addresses the challenging stage of the young woman, with the mystery of a monthly cycle beginning and bringing feminine empowerment. But with the empowerment can come mood swings, cramping and headaches. The challenge is to balance, stabilize and maintain the energies.
Printer Friendly Version
Flower Essence Combination:
(in tinctures and sprays)
- Silverweed - meets feelings of vulnerability, loss of control or unsettled emotions around one's cycle... supports the strength of bonding between women.
- Lake Huron - not knowing when to stop... overdoing it... unable to turn it off... irritable, moody, excessive.
- We-tide - helps one to find the balance between extreme polarities, helping one to tie down and ground what is important.
- Gulf Waters - blessing as a balancer during key life transitions and developmental changes in one's body and body image.
- Motherwort - supports appropriate nurturing of the self and soothes the stress of worry that comes from over-concern for another's welfare.
- White Avens - restores self-care, self-trust for those prone to tantrums, threats or self-destruction.
- Spring Beauty - works with feelings of impatience, intolerance and rage.
- Wood Betony - helps one to work with the cycles of one's life in a balanced and respectful way.
- Moonflower - for healing wounds of abandonment, rejection or betrayal.
copyright © 2010 by Merri Walters Great Lakes Sacred Essences sacredessences.com