Flower Essences Included:
- Agawa Bay – For staying in the circle we are in and not being called into too many projects.
- Firehole River – Can accelerate the healing process by transforming polarizing emotions and releasing negative thought... helpful for times of stress & emotional vulnerability.
- Fountain of Youth – Helps one to move through emotional or developmental blocks that have interrupted the normal maturation process.
- Georgian Bay – Brings one back to ones Spiritual Nature where one can truly see and feel the sacredness of Life.
- Georgian Bay Spring – For loss of innate will when circumstance has caused one to "give away" ones power. Helps to reignite the strength of ones will to live, to thrive, and to be independent.
- Great Salt Lake – Offers the courage needed to rise above a life changing negative experience or trauma to survive and to spring back with humor, with grace, and with extraordinary style.
- Gulf Waters – Blessing as a balancer during key life transitions and developmental changes in one's body and body image.
- Healing Waters – Supports deep healing & transformation in all areas of one's life.
- Kitch-iti-kipi – Offers a deep connection to the water elements and their protection.
- Lake Champlain – For those operating with a closed or blocked crown chakra. Unable to receive answers, feeling alone on Earth and cut off from spiritual guidance or help.
- Lake Erie – Deluded by ones Ego to promote an exaggerated view of one's history, self or abilities. Supports the personality in its journey from the Ego motivated self to the humble, listening servant self.
- Lake Huron – Not knowing when to stop. Overdoing it. Unable to turn it off. Irritable, moody, excessive.
- Lake Michigan – Helps us to find our own inner peace and then to put this peace into action in our relationships and world.
- Lake Michigan Inlet – Momentum... helps bring movement to emotions, life plans, or thought processes that are stuck or dissipated.
- Lake Ontario – Opens one up to allow the deep questions of one's soul to pour forth... helps one listen on a universal level, to reflect & find deep soul peace.
- Lake Superior – Deeply supportive... helps one to release the struggle that keeps one preoccupied... offers profound Peace... the doorway to the Great Spirit.
- Lake Superior Hue – For exhaustion or depletion... helps to restore color frequencies and energetic vibrancy to the aura, allowing the physical body to rest and revitalize.
- Lake Superior Psychic – Offers constant source of pure deep energy & support... deeply cleansing & purifying to one's aura after intense growth or spiritual work... the clarity of Peace.
- Lake Superior Rock – Brings balance to busyness... for helping meet the challenges of doing so much & having to constantly reorient.
- Lake Superior Sand – A purifier, sand refines and redefines, allowing for transformation... helpful with issues where you have been trying to make the change for a long time.
- Makah – For integration and connection in a fragmented world.
- Niagara Falls – Helps abundance flow forth in strength & power, assisting in staying with the flow without being carried away by emotions.
- Nirvana – Teaches the value of action & reaction.
- Ocean Froth – Meets mean vindictive behavior with a lightening of deep seated fear and anger allowing one to return to bliss.
- Ochlockonee River – Revitalizing... helps one to feel held, nurtured and connected on the Earth... renewal after illness or loss.
- Pah Tempe – Releases over-identification with possessions or belief that one's people or ideas are better & more important than another's... Peace, Neutrality, Unification.
- Prismatic Spring – Opens up one's ability to communicate one's feelings and clarify ones intentions after one has been burned by an unfair situation or relationship. Helps one to transform a scaring experience into a beneficial well of deep pure wisdom.
- Rainbow Falls – Helps to release one's fear & anxiety around challenging situations... gives one the courage & faith to transcend the "impossible."
- Santa Fe River – Helping one to be "invisable" for purposes of protecting sacred information, allowing for safety from predators, both on the spiritual and physical planes.
- Singing Sands – Unable to wake up; slow starts; weak incarnation; slow to motivate; dreamy; can't think clearly; unmotivated to do what one has loved doing in the past; cool, withdrawn, sad, sleepy; lost one's song, joy motivation.
- Stormy Weather – For times of great emotional crisis & radical personal upheaval.
- Two Hearted River – For those who struggle with commitments or who allow their energies to be drained in too many directions.
- Watersmeet – Encourages communication, greater tolerance and understanding between those of different races, cultural backgrounds or social economic influences. Promotes one to return to ones heart and to learn to speak and act from the common ground of one's sentient wisdom.
- We-tide – Helps one to find the balance between extreme polarities, helping one to tie down and ground what is important.
- Yellowstone River – Supports one in a time of release when one is being asked or forced to let it all go for the purpose of higher evolution.